Unique characteristics, exclusive features, and extraordinary services make HP Printer one of the renowned brands in the market. There are a huge number of models in the market which fulfill the best requirement for home and business purposes. Though, many times you do face few difficulties while using HP Printer, as certain technical glitches need to be resolved. Problems like HP e3 Error is one of the important issues that keep on emerging on the Printer. Basically, this error occurs in different models such as e3 Error in HP Printer 5810 or e3 Error HP DeskJet 3630, which creates complications for the users. Basically, this error basically means cartridge jam which indicates a severe problem of paper jamming creating chaos for the users. Here in this blog, you can briefly read about the reasons, symptoms, and ways to fix the HP e3 Error. Read to know more!
What does e3 mean on HP Printer?
Many times you try to print high-resolution documents which lead to the emergence of this error code, creating a huge issue for the users. In case, your HP Printer is showing e3 error, it definitely means there is a cartridge problem in your Printer. There are different ways to resolve this error, all you need to do is read different blogs, and articles where there are different steps that are mentioned to fix the error. This situation usually occurs when the user tries to print a hard copy of any document. During this time, you might face a notification like this which shows the error. Many HP Printer users do face this technical error leading to disturbance in working. To understand what does e3 mean on HP Printer? You can thoroughly read this blog.
Common ways to fix HP e3 error without any chaos
Here are some of the amazing steps that one must follow and implement to resolve the HP Printer e3 error. To get rid of this annoying error, you are expected to perform a few simple steps. The idea is to make you understand the problem and give your proper solution, so before you get frustrated, the better idea is to seek a solution by reading this blog. Have a look!
- At first, you are expected to remove all the papers from the input tray
- Also, do not forget to remove all the chit-chats paper too. Many times, the paper gets stuck in between the input tray area and needs a proper solution
- If there are any jammed paper, you are expected to remove it too
- As soon as you are done with the above-stated steps, you are supposed to go and click on the cancel button
- Once you click on the cancel button, this would automatically clear the jammed paper
- Make sure you do remove the jammed paper from the outside tray
- There should be no paper on the outside areas of the paper tray
- Also, make sure you do remove all kinds of obstruction from the outside tray
- After removing all the obstacles from the outside tray, check out if the carriage is proper and freely moving
Check out the free movement of the ink cartridges
- It is the responsibility of the user to be 100% sure that the carriage is freely moving
- The user is suggested to open the access doors of ink-cartridges
- You are supposed to turn on the Printer
- Then, slowly you are expected to remove all the power chords
- Also, remove all the cables from the Printer
- Try to check out if there is any paper in the ink-cartridge area
- If there are any bits of papers, remove them patiently
- Make sure that the ink cartridge path is free
- If there is any paper, push it towards the right side and then remove the paper
- At last, you are supposed to shut the ink-cartridge access doors
- After a while, turn on the Printer
- Then, try to test the printing by printing a page
- Be sure that the HP e3 error is completely resolved
This blog properly shows the different steps to solve e3 Error on HP Printer. Read this, to find out the proper solution of the error. If you too are facing this error, and not able to resolve it correctly, you can take help from this blog as it clearly states the different ways to troubleshoot the e3 Error of HP Printer. You need to read this blog once and then try to follow the steps one by one. Once you do implement the steps one by one, you can easily fix the error.