In the computer, a printer is an adjuvant part that produces text, photographs, images, and diagrams of documents from your document onto various forms of paper. Supposedly, if you prepared a report on your computer, you could print several copies to hand out at a staff meeting as it would be more convenient. In an inclusionary way, kinds of printers available today like impact printers, bubblejet printers, laser printers, thermal printers, etc. There are several demonstrable manufactures if one considers buying a printer. It includes HP (Hewlett Packard), Epson, Lexmark, and others. On the other hand, all these branded printers do have issues like the Printer is not printing.
Having printer problems is common and needs to be resolved. Whether it’s a software issue, a hardware problem, or receiving notifications like Printer won’t print. It is noticeable to feel poignant in these kinds of situations but make sure you do find a proper solution to this. For a comparative analysis on Printer won’t print, you can read many technically enriched and informative blogs & articles. Apart from that, if you are still stuck with the same problems, you can seek help from specialists or consultants or tech experts. Also, here in this blog, you can read about the various determinates, symptoms and the key result to the problems were you are dealing with that is Printer not printing!
Frequent Causes behind the emergence of Printer is not printing
Before you do try to fix the Printer won’t print, you are supposed to find out the underlying causes behind the error. Here’s a list of reasons, check it out once. Few basic reasons behind the occurrence of Printer won’t print, so start with the basics such as
- Check whether there is an error message or warning light on the Printer
- There must be papers in the tray
- the ink or toner cartridges should not be empty
- The USB cable should be properly plugged in,
- Also, the printer must be connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Now, in case of network or wireless Printer, you must try using a USB cable as per your requirement
- Though it is a fact that few Wi-Fi printers are unreliable in terms of their connectivity. So it’s worth unplugging your Printer and any power line network adapters it’s connected to, then turning everything back on again.
- Check out the print queue as it gets stuck and sometimes freezes because of the old document which is failed to print.
- Make sure you have the updated printer version.
- Always keep in mind to check print head clogging as it gets dry if you don’t use often
- You must know about your Printer’s recommended paper capacity.
- Oversupplies of paper could jam the device and show a warning sign in your machine.
- Blowing out or fading, blurring, lines on the prints is happening because of the uneven toner distribution and stained drums.
Most considerable solutions for Printer won’t print
If you are facing issues like the Printer is not printing or Printer won’t print you can try this step to fix it. Use the printer troubleshooter – it can solve the problem between your Printer and computer.
- At first, you must click on the Start button
- Then you must type troubleshoot
- Click the Troubleshooting link that appears.
- A window will open
- There you must click View all then scroll down to Printer.
- In the next window, click Advanced, and then run as administrator.
- Click next, and then select the Printer that you want to troubleshoot, and then click next again.
- If the troubleshooter is not able to find the issue then, you may need to update or reinstall the Printer’s driver
Check out your Printer Driver:
To resolve the error Printer is not printing issue try these easy fixes for good quality printings
- Don’t forget to check your print driver once
- The idea is to make sure that the correct paper or media has been selected.
- You are supposed to Double-check loaded paper in the tray
- Replace the toner cartridges.
- Replacing the ink cartridges, with most ink cartridges, you will need to align them to ensure the best print quality. Align your cartridges through the Printer Toolbox dialogue
Check out the connectivity issues
Make sure you have a good internet connection. Make sure you do check your antivirus. Don’t forget to recheck your firewall programs as it may also solve your problems if all your devices and networks are fully operational.
The above-stated steps are necessary steps that one needs to follow to troubleshoot the problems like the Printer won’t print. You can follow the above-given step to fix the Printer is not printing. Supposedly, even after following all the steps, you are unable to resolve the problem called Printer won’t print, and then you can seek help from the renowned expertise and technicians. Check out the blog to know more!